The Munro Bagging Co. tour is a Full day trip (14hr) (incl transport) to climb a Munro (Scottish mountain over 3000ft.) in the Scottish Highlands.
Our route (unless otherwise using our alternate route due to weather/safety) is to Glen Coe to climb Buachaille Etive Beag.
Price: £90 per person
• Pick up/Drop off (within 2 miles of city centre)
• Transport to the mountain
• Guided trip up the munro
• Day Pack
* tours must have a minimum booking of 2 people in total to run)
* Private tours available on any day for groups of 4 or more
7:15am Pick up in Edinburgh *Pick up Stirling 8:30am
10:45am 15 min Pit Stop in Tyndrum
11:30am Arrive at Mountain
5:30pm Off the Mountain
6:00pm Dinner in Tyndrum
9:00pm Arrive Edinburgh
Pick Up/Drop Off
• Pick up/Drop off within 2 miles of Edinburgh city centre
• Pick up/Drop off within 2 miles of Stirling city centre
• Pick up/Drop off anywhere else on route (see map)
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns about what to bring.
• Boots or trainers (will get dirty, potential for bog)
• Athletic bottoms (long sports leggings, trackie bottoms-no cotton sweatpants, shorts or jeans)
RECOMMENDED (Weather dependant)
• Waterproof jacket
• Waterproof over trousers
• Hat/Beanie (or snood)
• Fleece or Thermal top
• We have a very limited (but growing) stock of used equipment to borrow. Contact us at to find out more.